Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Went To Toa Payoh

Went to Toa Payoh today. My sis called me at 6.28pm telling me she had finished her work. So went to meet her at Toa Payoh. Took Bus No. 155 there. When reached, called her to ask her where was she n told her I'm at outside e Hello Kitty shop. When she came, went into e Hello Kitty shop to shop ard there n I'm looking for a Hello Kitty coin purse too. Can't find any Hello Kitty coin purse tat I like n just bought a cheap cheap Hello Kitty coin purse for temporary use while gg to look for a better 1. HaHa.... :)

After tat, my sis wans to go to restroom b4 we went for dinner. We went to e HDB Hub restroom cos nobody there. So we took a lift to Level 3 restroom n it was still cleaning. Oh man.... Den we took a lift to Level 4 restroom n yay no cleaning. HaHa.... Took some zhi pai pics too. Heez.... :)







Me Taking Pics At Different Style

Is e restroom nice? HaHa.... :)

After tat, we went to have dinner at a cafe which is at e back of Watsons n some other shops. Can't remember e cafe name le. We ordered Duck Rice Meals Wif Vegetables n Soups plus Drinks. My drink I had Home Made Barley. The Duck Rice quite nice but e vegetables so salty. Haiz.... Tink they nid to improve their vegetables. HaHa.... :)


Home Made Barley

It look like a drink from a pub. HaHa.... :)


Duck Rice Meal Wif Vegetables N Soup

After eating, we went to NTUC to buy sometings n proceeded home. Heez.... :)



PS: Will show the pic of Hello Kitty cheap cheap coin purse another day cos forgot to take pic of it. Heez.... :)

No comments: