Nuffnang Ads

Friday, July 31, 2009

Job Interview @ Tanjong Pagar

Went to job interview at Tanjong Pagar today. Was supposed to wake up at 7am tis morning but overslept n end up woke up at 8.45am. I was like oh man.... as e interview was at 9am. Haiz.... :P Luckily, the person of e job agency gave me morning call n smsed me. Told him/her tat I will be late for e interview cos just woke up. Den I quickily went to wash up n get changed. Didn't manage to shut down my com cos in e hurry. Den I faster went downstair to flag a cab to cab down there. The cab driver drove by PIE n den KCP to ECP to go Keppel Towers Tanjong Pagar. Halfway through e journey on ECP, e person from e job agency called me again to ask me where am I. Told him/her tat I'm on e way on ECP. Haiz.... :P

Upon reached, realised tat I had been to Keppel Towers for an interview last time b4. But can't remembered which company I had interviewed last time b4. Den went straight to e security counter to register b4 gg up as it is compulsory to do so. As there was ppl in front was registering, I had to wait. Den after tat, it was my turn. Told the security tat I'm gg to Singapore Business Federation for an interview. Halfway through my registration, another person from e job agency called me. I was like wah lao eh. Y kept calling n calling non-stop leh. Disturbed my registration wif e security some more. Tat person called me just to tell me to apologise to e manger who was interviewing me. So wu liao lor. Y can't they tell me all at 1 go? Dun u all tink it's a waste of time? Anyway, produced my IC to e security to get it over n done so tat I can go up for e interview faster. Den I didn't see e sign tat which lift served which level n just took any lift up cos was in e hurry if not my hp burst liao. Den I ended up at level 1 lift lobby. So I went back to e security counter to ask how to go up to Singapore Business Federation company. Den e security said at e other side. Tat was when I saw the sign for which lifts served which level. I was like oh man.... cocked eyes liao. Haiz.... :P So I went to e lift tat served to Singapore Business Federation company. :P

When reached e Singapore Business Federation company, wanted to ask e receptionist to call out for their HR for e person-in-charge for my interview. Den so qiao e person-in-charge of my interview was at e receptionist counter. Den she bought me to a meeting room to sit down while she went to get application form for me to fill in while I dig out my documents n IC from my bag. She came back wif an application form n asked me to fill in while she went to photocopy my documents n IC. So I just filled in e application form n gave it to her when she was done wif photocopying. After a while, e manager came in to interview me. She told me e job scopes n working hours. She asked me got any questions to ask n I said yes. I asked her wat does their company deals wif n she told me everyting. After tat, she tested on my typing skills on a com at e meeting room itself. The typing skills was not excels or words. It was a data entry to key in customer data when they signed up for membership at e company. The manager gave me 10 minutes to type out everyting. Den I typed lor n a bit nervous when typing. Den told myself to relax n type more properly n natural. If not, type noting out den die le. But luckily I managed to type out n 10 minutes later e manager came in n asked me to stop where I typed. The manager told me tat if I'm selected she will inform my job agency n can start work on Monday. Den e interview ended le. Btw I had apologised to e person-in-charge n e manager tat I came late tis morning. Heez.... :P

After tat, I took a lift down to level 1 n found some place to sit n call up my job agency to inform him/her e result of e interview. Told him/her tat e interview went ok n Singapore Business Federation company will let him/her noe whether I'm selected or not. If selected, can start work on Monday liao. Den I went to find some place to eat cos hungry. So I walked down to e HDB tat was opposite e Amara Hotel to find food to eat. Found a mixed vegetable rice shop n went inside to order porridge n some veggies n meat plus egg. Ordered green tea drink oso. HaHa.... :)

After eating, went to e bus-stop to take Bus 145 to Toa Payoh Interchange. Cos while I was eating, was observing which buses go where. Den spotted Bus 145 go to Toa Payoh Interchange. Anyway, when reached Toa Payoh Interchange, went to NTUC to buy sometings n proceeded to Bus 155 to go home 1st b4 meeting Janet. When reached home, settled down my tings n checked my com whether it was alive or dead cos didn't shut down b4 gg out tis morning. So far noting happened except for e AVG scanning which had finished le. Just nice. Can update blogs n surf net le. HaHa.... :)

At ard 2.45pm, started to get ready to go out again. Heez.... :)


PS: Hopefully I will get selected n can start work on Monday. :)

No comments: