Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Bought A New Cammy

Went to Funan today. Took Bus No. 61 to City Hall. When reached City Hall, went to City Hall MRT Station to meet my sis. Den we walked to Funan. While walking, I was tinking of wat cammy brand to buy n which is good. B4 tat, I had checked out e models online for Canon n Nikon. So I wrote e models down on a piece of paper to ask e salesperson. HaHa.... :)

When reached Funan, we went straight to e shop which sells camaras. Den I asked e salesperson for e brands n models tat I had wrote down on a piece of paper. He showed me n my sis 1 Canon model which he said made in china. Oh man.... Den he showed me n my sis another brand which is Sony n he said better than Canon. So he explained n showed me n my sis some other brands to compare. In e end, I had decided on Sony brand n bought it. The model I bought is DSC-W180/RC E37 n e colour is Red. HaHa.... :)

Sony Digital Cammy

Front

Back

After tat, my sis n I walked ard Funan n went to e food court for dinner. We shared 1 Herbal Chicken tat was wrapped wif aluminium foil. Heez.... :)

Herbal Chicken Wrapped Wif Aluminium Foil

After dinner, we took Bus No. 63 home. :)


PS: Will show my old cammy in next post. Heez.... :)

No comments: