Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Nicholas Teo Autograph Event @ Heeren

My fren put airplane on me last minute so I proceed to Nicholas Teo Autograph Event @ heeren today. Took a cab down cos not much time to take bus le. When reached Heeren, saw many ppl near e stage le. So I went Level 2 outside HMV to take pics n see. Cos level 2 not much ppl. Heez.... :)


Nicholas Teo Signing Autograph


Nicholas Teo's Poster


Nicholas Teo Signing Autograph


Nicholas Teo Wif SG Fans


Nicholas Teo Wif Malaysia Fans

After e event, went to open air food court beside Meridian to eat. I ate Spine Meat Soup Wif Rice. Heez.... :)


Spine Meat Soup


Spine Meat Soup Wif Rice

After eating, went to PS Starhub Customer Service to terminate 1 of my hp line. Cos last year I bought hp n upgraded my hp line so tat line was given free. Seldom use it at all n now it charge le. So terminate it. It will take 3 days to terminate e hp line n 2 to 3 weeks later Starhub will send final bill for it. HaHa.... :)

After settled le, shopped ard PS n rested outside Starhub Shop. Took zhi pai pics of myself too. :)





Me

After tat, took Bus No. 36 to Parkway to meet my sis after her work. Reached there quite early n raining some more make my sandals so wet. Haiz.... So I shopped ard Parkway n went to Mark N Spencer to shop ard. Bought dark chocolate digestive biscuits. Btw it had been so long tat I didn't buy Mark N Spencer foods le. Heez.... :)


Dark Chocolate Digestive Biscuits

Den my sis called me saying she had finished work le n she come Mark N Spencer to look for me. Den went to eat. I ate Sweet N Sour Fish Wif Rice. :)


Sweet N Sour Fish Wif Rice

After tat, head home. Den both my feet so pain cos of e sandal got wet on e rain. Den it brushed on both my feet n caused bruise+pain. I had to walked like an old woman cos dun wan to brush on e sandal liao. When reached home, I faster put plaster on both my feet. Haiz.... :P


"Super" Nice Rite?

PS: Hopefully both my feet will get well soon.

No comments: