Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Every Task Should Be For The Good Of Many...

"I plead with them with all my might. But they would not leave their accustomed ways of darkness and of shadow, the enemies of life. Oh unhappy fate that leads the weary travellers from light to dark.

There is not a moment in your life when you cannot render service and set an example. Every one of us can bring something to this world everyday. We can sound a note that will resound rhythm and harmony. When we cultivate our inner sense of values, we cease to be fretful, we cease to complain and we always have something to give. If we give with wholeness of heart, we shall be able to remove mountains of obstacles and difficulties; and all our struggles which arise from our imperfections and which make our life so full of suffering, will vanish as night before the day. That is the higher ideal of life - oneness in faith, oneness in hope and oneness in cheer.

May the Infinite Being protect me from selfishness and narrowness of vision. May He enlarge my heart and expand my love until it embraces all His children. May I never be impatient or weary in his service, But may I feel at peace in my own heart and bring peace to other hearts."

No comments: