Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, July 04, 2009

Elson's Events @ PoMo

Went to Elson's event at PoMo today. Took bus no. 65 to Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station from my house downstair. Meet Jane at Dhoby Ghaut MRT Control Station at 6.40pm. Den we walked together to PoMo. Upon reached, we went down to basement of PoMo where the event was held. Took pics wif Jane too n group pic was taken by Yuanzhuang. Heez.... :)



Me N Jane


Group Pic

While waiting for Elson to sing on stage, Jane n I went to e restroom. After coming out of e restroom, saw Elson singing on stage le. Den we took pics of him lor. HaHa.... :)



Elson

After e event, Jane n I went to PS to find something to eat. While walking there, saw a moon on e sky n took pic of it. HaHa.... :)

Moon (The Smaller 1 Not The Big 1)

When reached PS, we went upstair to see e food court to seats or not. Too bad the food court no seats n we went to MacDonald to eat something. 1st we went to find seat den I went to order food. Saw something interesting new n I ordered it too. It was cinnamon melts. After I had finished ordering, Jane went to order her food. Took pics of cinnamon melts too. Heez.... :)

Green Tea N Cinnamon Melts


Cinnamon Melts

The cinnamon melts tasted ok oni. HaHa.... :)

After tat, I took a bus to Bugis to meet my sis. Den we went to The Soup Spoon n I ordered mushroom soup. Took pic of it too. HaHa.... :)

Mushroom Soup

After tat, we took a bus home from Bugis. :)

No comments: