Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Year 2009 Resolutions (Janaury 2009 ~ June 2009)

Time flies n it's half of e year for 2009 le. I'm back here to review my Year 2009 Resolutions for tis half of e year.

1) To Save More $$$$ ~ Still Ongoing
2) To Go Church More Often ~ Still Ongoing
3) To Go Cell Group More Often ~ Not Yet
4) To Go Out More Often ~ Still Ongoing
5) To Go Gatherings N Events ~ Still Ongoing
6) To Be Decisive ~ Trying My Best
7) To Be Happy ~ Trying My Best
8) To Be Firm ~ Trying My Best
9) To Have More Patience ~ Trying My Best
10) To Think 100% Positive ~ Trying My Best
11) To Cherish All My Frens ~ Still Ongoing
12) To Make More New Frens ~ Yes (But Hope To Make More New Frens)
13) To Take Bus/MRT More Often ~ Yes
14) To Cut Down On TAXI ~ Yes
15) To Cut Down On DOC ~ Yes
16) To Blog More ~ Yes
17) To Drink More Fruit Juice N Plain Water ~ Not Yet
18) To Have A More Healthy Diet N Good Health ~ Not Yet
19) To Live Life Well ~ Still Ongoing
20) To Get A New Cammy ~ Not Yet
21) To Kick Off Bad Habits ~ Trying My Best

Tis is e half a year results for my Year 2009 Resolutions. Will try my best to fulfil them for e remaining half a year.


PS: Will be back to review tis Year 2009 Resolutions in December 2009.

No comments: