Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

My Day

Went to ACRA to renew my business registration today. Took a bus from my house downstair bus-stop to Paya Lebar to change MRT to go there. Upon reached, went to the Reception to tell e Receptionst tat I'm renewing my business registration.

Me: I'm renewing my business registration.
Receptionist: U can use the com to renew by urself.
Me: But I dun noe how to renew by myself.
Receptionist: Dun noe must learn. U can go to Mr Tan to help u. But wif service charge.
Me: It's ok. No problem. Thanks.

So I went to sit down beside an indian guy (1 chair apart) n waited for my turn to come. While waiting for my turn to come, a lady came asking e indian guy.

Lady: Are u Q-ing up?
Indian Guy: Yup, I'm Q-ing up. Next will be my turn den her turn.
Lady: Got any Q number?
Indian Guy: Dun haf. The Q number is here (Pointing to the numbers on e carpet) on e floor.
Lady: Oh ok.

It was so funny tat I almost burst into laughter. HaHa.... After awhile, it was his turn. I dun noe wan to laugh or wan to punch him up. His Singpass password he can forget sia. He kept re-typing over n over again while his fren kept calling to ask for help. His was the longest one n I was like omg liao. While continue to wait, an old man came to ask me.

Old Man: Are u renewing ur business registration?
Me: Yup.
Old Man: Come, I help u do.
Me: Ok. Den I followed him to e com.
Old Man: Mr Tan is doing company things so will be long.
Me: Oic.

Den he helped me do. It was damn fast. Changed off the email too except my own name. So I told him I had changed my own name n see whether can change it off too.

Me: I had removed my Christian name. Can I get it change too?
Old Man: Can. But u have to ask the Receptionist 1st so tat can go counter to get it change. But no hurry, anytime can change. If u change it on my com system, u need to pay $20 to change a name which I tink not worth it n no harm getting it change at the counter which got no charges.
Me: Ok. I go ask the receptionist. Thanks.

So I walked to e reception area to ask the receptionist.

Me: I had removed my Christian name so can I get it change at the counter inside?
Receptionist: U have to change it online on the com over there. Now no more counter already.
Me: Ok. Can change it anytime rite?
Receptionist: Yup, can. But dun take too long to change. If u go police post to change ur address, they will not change ur name. There is penalty too.
Me: Ok. Thanks.

Den I went to grab a bite at the Burger King over there. After tat, took MRT to Toa Payoh. Cos need to go Popular buy something. Went to Hello Kitty shop to buy Hello Kitty medicine box to put medicines. Den went to Popular to buy something. After tat, buy take-away food from e food court for my dinner. Bought Spine Meat Soup Wif Rice form the Pig Organs Stall. The auntie from the Pig Organs Stall so cute.

Auntie: Mei Ni, Wat do u wan?
Me: Spine Meat Soup.
Auntie: Do u wan rice?
Me: Yup.

The auntie so good, called me Mei Ni. HaHa.... Den I took Bus No. 155 from Toa Payoh Interchange to go home. Heez.... :)

Tat was my day today. :)

No comments: