Nuffnang Ads

Monday, June 29, 2009

My Dream

Dreamt of my old house at Bedok n my mum last nite. It was like tat. In my dream, my old house was rented out n got it back when e tenants had moved out. My whole family included my mum was so happy tat we got back e house. Cos we had been staying in relatives house for so long le. My 3rd aunt was asking whether she can stayed in e house or not cos she had divorced her husband n had no place to stay. My mum said ok. Den after tat, my dad was suggesting to check e whole house n it will be started off in e living room. Found tat e tenants had painted some parts of e cornics blue n I found tat e tenants forgot to take their statue away which was on e altar tat we put Jesus there. Btw the statue was a malay God tat the malays worship. Den my dad tot tat we rented e house to indians n how come malays. I said never mind as long as we got back e house can le n I can invite frens to come le. Tis dream ended after I had washed my hand at e kitchen.



PS: Will I be able to live in a house like my old house? Will I be able to get back e life of e past? Anyway, it was such an unforgettable dream tat I will not forget n remember it. Will show the pics of my old house another day after I had dig out my old hp n e cable. Cos it was taken on my old hp b4 moving out of e old house 4 years ago.

No comments: