Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Chat Wif Shu Fang On Sms

Chat wif Shu Fang on sms today. :)

Me: Hi Shu Fang, long time no see. Still remember me? How are u getting on now? :)

Shu Fang: Wow surprised to hear from you. Yes doing well. Getting fatter. Haha. How about you? How is life?

Me: Tat's good. I saw ur pics at facebook n u getting fatter. Ops. :P Life so far so gd for me nowadays. Are u still attending lighthouse evangelism? :)

Shu Fang: Yes i am. How abt you? I dun see u nowadays. What have u been up to? U still attending church

Me: Ok. Me so long didn't go church cos busy. Die sia. Tink next time can meet u for church. Haha.... :) It's been so super long didn't see u le. :)

Shu Fang: yes so long never see you too. Shall we meet for church this sunday? We can eat breakfast and go first service or second service at tampines. Now talking abt revelation. Quite interesting.

Me: Ok, sure. No problem. Tis sunday morning i can make it. :)

Shu Fang: let's meet at 8:45am at church lobby then we go makan nearby after tt?

Me: Ok,sure. No problem. :)

Shu Fang: Ok we confirm. See u then. Maybe we both shld have wake up call. Haha. I scared i wake up late then leave u waiting!

Me: Ok, can. Wat time can give u wake up call?

Shu Fang: just call me when u wake up lor. Shld be ok

Me: Ok, can. No problem. :)

Shu Fang: Yay thanks. I call u. U call me

Me: Yup. Thanks. :)

Will be meeting Shu Fang for church service on Sunday Morning. Looking forward to see her cos very super duper long time didn't see her. Heez.... :)

No comments: