Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Went To Cut Hair

Went to Toa Payoh after my sis had got ready cos need to cut my hair. Took Bus No. 155 there from my house downstair. When reached, went straight to Kelly Hair Salon. Saw e boss of e Kelly Hair Salon too. We were served by him n he asked me to take a seat while waiting for hairstylist Isaac Lee to entertain me for my haircut. Btw e boss of Kelly Hair Salon is Henry Choong. So qiao got to see him today. He looked so different on tv n in real person. Forgot to take pic wif him. Haiz.... Den Isaac Lee came to entertain me saying he was busy wif a few customers n asked me to come back 1.5 hours later. Haiz.... But never mind. Will be backed in e evening for e haircut. Heez.... :P

Den went to take MRT to Dhoby Ghaut PS MacDonald to meet Elizabeth to collect payment for Jiaxi's Gathering. After tat, went to Carefour to buy something den backed to Toa Payoh to meet my sis for my haircut. Went into Kelly Hair Salon n didn't see Henry Choong liao. Should have take pic wif him in the afternoon. Haiz.... Den saw Isaac Lee at the counter cos he was so free n waiting for me. HaHa.... He is so friendly n we chat all the way till he had finished cutting n washing my hair. Took pics too. HaHa.... :)

Is my new hairstyle nice?

After my haircut, went to have dinner at Koufu Food Court. Btw down there got True Hearts Charity Show. So many ppl n crowded lor. When Xiao Zhu appeared on stage, ppl started to shout for him. He is so famous wif so many fans support him. But I find his songs not bad. Didn't listen to his songs until today. Den when Xiaozhu finished his part on stage, ppl started to dispersed n went down to see him. HaHa.... Btw my sis n I shared a Korean Ginseng Chicken Soup Wif Rices for dinner. Heez.... :)

After went to e interchange to take bus home. While waiting for e bus, saw many ppl Q-ing at 1 corner. Went to see too. Yuan Lai all the stars who performing for e True Hearts Charity Show came out from there. Saw Dai Yang Tian n Jeanette Aw too. Den home sweet home. HeHe.... :)

No comments: