Nuffnang Ads

Friday, June 05, 2009

My Friday

Went to collect payment for Jiaxi's Gathering today. Took a cab down to City Hall MRT Control Station as I was gg to be late for payment collection. Meet Stephanie at 2.30pm instead of 3pm today. After collected payment from Stephanie, went to Bread Talk to buy something to eat 1st. Den went to Suntec to meet Geraldine to collect payment. When reached Watsons, smsed Geraldine to inform her tat I had reached. She was at Donut Factory near Carefour eating. So went to look for her there. While taking an escalator down to Level 1, something caught my eyes. Saw Souperlicious Soup Shop. It was interesting n yummy. But went to meet Geraldine to collect payment 1st. After collecting payment from Geraldine, went to take a look at the Souperlicious Menu to see how much. Den went inside to order myself a soup. I ordered Three Treasure Soup. Took pic of it too. Heez.... :)

Three Treasure Soup

After eating at Souperlicious, went to Harris/Popular to buy something den took MRT down to PS to buy something from Daiso n shopped at Carefour. After tat, went to Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station to top-up my ez-link n took MRT to Toa payoh to buy take-away food for dinner. Bought economical bee hoon wif veggies n fish cake for dinner. Den took Bus No. 155 home. Heez.... :)

No comments: