Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Lunch At Blk 79 Circuit Road Hawker Centre

Went to have my lunch at Blk 79 Circuit Road Hawker Centre today. Went to eat Pig Organ Soup Wif Rice. Upon ordered the auntie ask me tis:-

Auntie: Xiao Mei, u very long time didn't come n eat hor.
Me: Yup, super damn long didn't come n eat le. HaHa. :)
Auntie: Wat ingredient u dun wan? Can't remember le.
Me: I want spine meat soup oni (cos I never like to eat pig intestines part. It will make me vomit the sight of it).
Auntie: Ok. Sit down.
Me: Sure, no problem. :)

The auntie so cute. Didn't go there for so long n most of e stalls no more at there liao. Tink some of them moved to e newly renovated hawker centre at Blk 89 Food Centre & Market. My fruit juice stall had moved there. HaHa.... :P Wanted to go n see after my lunch, but see the weather so hot tat I changed my mind. Heez.... :)

No comments: