Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Went To Bugis

Went to Bugis after my appointment. Took Bus No. 63 to North Bridge Road (North Bridge Road is near Bugis). I ate a plate of chicken rice at the coffeeshop along North Bridge Road. When I ate half way, the sky started to rain. It rained quite heavily. After eating, thinking tat the rain had gone lower a bit, I left the coffeeshop to walk to the traffic light. Halfway through, it rained even more heavy. Met one goondus who walked and turned around to look back. I was like going to scream her off as my umbrella was small and the rain was smashing everywhere. Plus I just washed my hair today and can't afford to get wet. She still can walked so slow when the rain was smashing everywhere. My jean got wet cos of the rain and her. I stayed in the shelter of a cuilding until the rain lowered down a bit.

I walked through the Bugis Junction to go to the lawyer's building. As it was still raining, I decided to use MRT underpass. As I was walking at the MRT underpass, met another goondus. This one was a sales person from the roadshow of beauty who approached me. She said she gave me sample. I thought take and go. Instead she asked me to sit down and introduced me facial wash. I told her no need a lot of time and she still insist I need to go for facial wash. I was like going to scream her off but in the end told her nicely and walked off.

Went to the incisive lawyer to sign the paper for the instalment and his assistant attended me. Before signing, he said the 1st payment is on the 07 April 2008. So I request on the middle of the month as wat was told by my sis. He said ok for the 1st payment and the rest will be on the 7 for the 2 months. I requested for a copy of instalment plan and he asked for my IC to photocopy. When I got the copy of instalment plan, he said call them up after every payment fot the receipt number. I asked him email can and he was like huh and said can also. Then I left out of the place.

Went to Bugis Junction Yoshinoya for a drink. I ordered waffle fries and ice peach tea. I only ate a bit of waffle fries and had to da pao home. For the ice peach tea, I drank finished. I went to da pao bee hoon home for dinner with waffle fries. After tat, I headed for home.

Went to the bus-stop to wait for bus. The bus 63 bus-stop too many people so I went to the bus 61 bus-stop to wait for bus. When bus 61 arrived, there were too many people inside but some got off. As for the people outside, there were some idiots who boarded the bus and stand in front while at the back got space for them to stand they don't stand. I was quite pissed off as I can't board the bus at all plus I waited for so long. In the end, I didin't board the bus becos of some idiots on the bus. I had to take bus 32 to change bus cos bus 61 was so long.

Duno is I sway or wat four things happened in one day.

- sudden rain heavily

- met goondus no. 1

- met goondus no. 2

- met idiots

Tat's all for the bad day.

No comments: