Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Back To StarHub Customer Service Centre At PS Again....

Meet my sis at outside PS after her work. Went to Food Court at PS to have our meal. I ate Korean Food while my sis ate Sliced Fish Bee Hoon Soup. After eating, went to Best Denki to buy black ink cartridge and went to StarHub Customer Service Centre at Basement 2 as the same problem occur again.

To my horror, it was the same person who entertained me last week. I left with no choice but to tell the person the problem. In the end, the person had to replace the sim card again.

After replacement of sim card, went to shop around PS and This Fashion. At This Fashion, tried a lot of clothing but in the end bought a legging. After tat, went to Long John to eat light stuffs cos not so hungry. Then we home sweet home.

No comments: