Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Having Gastric Today....

When I woke up today, I was like having gastric pain. So I took gastric medicine tat I have at home. Went to Orchard Road when I'm recovering from gastric.

Went to Kinokuniya at Ngee Ann City to find beading books. Found 3 Japanese beading books and 1 Japanese CanCan Magazine. Took and went straight to the counter to request for browsing. As I was browsing the Japanese CanCan Magazine, it had a lot of interesting stuffs tat tempted me to buy it (the magazine). After browsing the magazine, proceed to browse the beading books. The same thing goes to beading books too. In the end, didn't get anything at Kinokuniya.

After Kinokuniya, went to shop around for a while then to top up my ez-link card and went to the bus-stop to take bus no. 16 to Bedok Interchange to meet my sis. Went to TS to collect my membership card as I had renewed earlier on and went to NTUC to buy somethings. After tat, went to eat Burger King and home sweet home.

No comments: