Nuffnang Ads

Friday, April 04, 2008

Stay At Home

After the incidents yesterday, staying at home is the best.

Create a new cover letter today for Jobs. I was searching for cover letter at google website but only a few I printed out. In the end, I used my sis cover letter format and ITE cover letter format. Some I used ITE format and the rest from my sis format. After typing my cover letter, I emailed out to the jobs I found in JobStreet. All were Temporary jobs position as I'm looking for Temporary Job Position.

At 9pm, I watched a drama on Channel 8. the title of the show was Just in Singapore. Today was last episode. This show was nice and funny (funny in some episodes). After the show, I went back to my computer to continue emailing the rest as I email out half way.

Tat's all for today.

No comments: