Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Killer Chilli....

Went to Tampines today with my sis. We went to Tampines Mall to have our lunch. We went to Basement to eat Express Terranyaki tat cooked in front of people. I ordered Garlic Mushroom Set and my sis ordered Chilli Prawn Set. First, they cooked vegetable followed by the items (like mushrooms, prawn and meat) we ordered. They served my mushrooms first. So I started to eat. It was so hot as they had put so much chilli in it as they ONLY asked the guy want to put chilli. Never asked me want or not. I tasted one of my sis chilli prawn and it was not so hot like my mushrooms. In the end, I gave some mushrooms to my sis and I drank so much water.

After eating, we went to Popular to buy 1 black ink cartridge, 1 colour ink cartridge and a few stationery. We went to shop around Tampines Mall and Century Square. After our shopping, we went to Delifrance to have something light to eat as we were still full.

After tat, we home sweet home.

No comments: