Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Sleepy....Sleepy....

Now already 6.26am and I'm still on the computer since yesterday. Think I better go and sleep now and continue later.

Woke up in the afternoon, but still felt sleepy. Even though still felt sleepy, still have to wake up and wash up.

Stayed at home the whole day and only went downstair to buy lunch plus waiting for my sis to be back today. For dinner, my sis and I ordered Pastamania to be delivered to home as Pastamania now provide home delivery. Went to internet to look for Temporary Jobs tat were available for me to apply. So I printed out to those tat I like to apply. Was searching halfway when the Pastamania delivery came. So my sis and I started to eat first.

After eating, I continued to search for Temporary Jobs in the internet. I was printing halfway when the black ink was low. So I asked my sis to help me refill the black ink as we bought four bottles of inks ( 3 colour inks and 1 black ink ) at Sim Lim Square a month ago. Duno is I sway or wat, the black ink leaked into my printer and I had to clean up the mess. Clean up the mess nvm, printed out a bit weird. Then I went to clean up the printer using the tools provided and test print still the same. So I can't print anything today and had to buy ink cartridge the next day.

This week duno sway how many times liao. Hopefully next week will be better.

Tat's all for today.

No comments: