Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Beading Class Today

Went to Beading Class today at 2pm at Beads.Etc at Shaw Centre. Learned the basics such as the type of tools needed, how to use a beading board and the basic names of the type of materials to be used. A step by step demonstration from the instructor who taught me how to do beading taught me how to make a closed loop with pins and later on will start on with my project. Was given 2 designs to choose from and I chose the design with pink beads. FYI, the tools tat are required for the class project was on loan to me and will have to returned after my class. At the end of the beading class, bought a set of tools and beading board plus joined their membership to get 10% off the price. But have to produce the membership card before making payment when shop over there. The membership is forever. Yay, no need to renew and renew and renew.

After tat, went to Far East Plaza to shop ard while waiting for my sis to finish her work. Went into a beads shop to shop ard and bought some pins over there. The beads shop name is Beads Passion. Then went to a fashion shop and found a thick belt tat my sis was looking for. At 6pm, called up my sis to see whether she had finished her work, told her abt the good news (the thick belt tat I found) and meet her at Far East Plaza Level One.

Finally, met my sis and we went to shop ard Far East plaza as she wanted to see the thick belt tat had mentioned to her. Walked ard to look for the shop again and forgot which shop as I didn't note down the name of the shop. We kept searching and searching until finally found the shop. In the end, my sis didn't buy the thick belt. So we carried on to shop ard other shops.

Went to Far East Plaza last level to have our dinner as we happened to go up there. Didn't know tat the last level of Far East Plaza had so many eating stores as never go to the last level b4. Went in to a eating store (don't know wat the eating store name) to eat noodles. My sis and I ate mushroom noodles.

After dinner, went to Level One again as my sis was looking for cardigans. She tried on so many cardigans and in the end didn't buy. It was $$$$ saving day for her. After tat, went to Lucky Plaza Sinma to buy something and home sweet home.

No comments: