Nuffnang Ads

Friday, December 30, 2011

Kyler's 1 Year Bdae Celebration At Coastel Sand @ Pasir Ris

Went to Kyler's 1 year bdae celebration at Coastel Sand @ Pasir Ris today.

My sis n I brought BB along. We cabbed there. My sis's bf oso joined in but he drove there. Upon reached, I carried BB down from e cab to show her something interesting. Tat is Little Missy Cartoon Character.

Den saw my sis's bf a moment later n we walked to e chalet together. Upon reached e chalet, BB started to cry out loud as she saw so many faces she dun recognised plus somemore she is hot n maybe hungry again. So I went to do her milk.

After doing her milk, feed BB to drink n kena rejected. So we brought her upstair of e chalet to blow air-con to cool her down. But she was still crying. Den I tried to feed her milk again n she dun wan.

So I put her lie down on bed n on my IPhone music for her to listen. From there, she feel a bit relaxed n gg to sleep. After sleeping awhile, she woke up crying.

Carried her n on my IPhone Music for her to listen again. Ended up like HIDING IN E CHALET'S ROOM. Didn't get to eat anything. But funny my tummy not hungry.

Den my sis came up n asked me wan to eat a not n she carry BB. Told he maybe dabao or wat n I take a drink can le. No choice. Den my sis went down to take drink for me n came up wif e drink.

My sis had asked my cousin whether can bring food up or not n my cousin said scared later dirtied e bed. So my sis said she try to carry BB n I go down to eat. But when gg to move my butt, BB started crying n in e end never go down.

So I didn't eat n missed e whole of celebration. My sis came up n said go home le. So she carried BB down n I brought e milk bottle down to keep so tat won't forget to bring milk bottle home.

While at downstair of e chalet, BB quiet awhile n started crying again. Den my sis asked me to bring her for a walk. So I brought BB walked ard e chalet n she kept quiet.

Carried her walked ard n 1 guy said BB is cute. So I thanked e guy n he asked how old is BB!!!! Told him BB is 5 months old.Den halfway BB cry again n told e guy I GTG le.

Carried BB to e lobby to sit n my sis came. So I told my sis need to do milk again for BB as it's time for her to drink. So we walked back to e chalet n do milk.

After doing milk, feed BB to drink n halfway through she cry again. So my sis said can go home le. So my sis went to pack up n go le. My sis's bf sent us home in his car.

While in e car, BB cry again n as my sis's bf started to drive e car, BB stopped crying. Halfway through e journey, BB slept on e moving car until reached my house carpark.

xO xO xO xO

PS: Coastel Sand @ Pasir Ris Is A Chalet.

No comments: