Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Kopitiam @ Lavender Pig Organ Soup Uncle 'Wins Best Service'

Was Q-ing to order Spine Meat Soup over at Pig Organ Soup Stall at Kopitiam @ Lavender n I was just Q-ing just behind a bitch lady who ordered n demanding of KWAY CHAP.

Den came another lady wif her daughter came Q-ing behind me. Pig Organ Soup Uncle den take her order without taking my order.

Told e uncle我先来的and e uncle was like BLUR liao. Den he said sorry n take my order. Tink must thanks to e bitch lady in front of me demanding of KWAY CHAP of dun wan tis n tat. Might well order PLAIN KWAY CHAP better.

But lucky e Pig Organ Soup Uncle got said sorry. If not, 老粮make sure he is FAMOUS on stomp.

Tis is wat I called 'BEST SERVICE'.

:$ :$ :$ :$

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or blog posts on this sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this site. Studying this info So i am happy to convey that I've a very good uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed.
I so much surely will make certain to do not fail to remember this website and provides it a
glance on a constant basis.

Feel free to visit my webpage: get followers