Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Go Extra Space

Went to Extra Space wif J today. We had our lunch wif his fren 1st. All 3 of us had Bak Kut Teh for lunch at my house nearby coffeeshop.

After lunch, J's fren went home n we went to Extra Space to collect my 2 containers of clothes home to sort them out.

When reached, we took a lift n went up to e store tat I rented. We were greeted by e auto off lights n e place was dark. We just walked inside to my store n I opened e door.

As it was dark, J went down to ask e security guard to help on e light. If not, we can't move at all. Awhile later, J called me to ask for password as e security guard said need password to on e lights. Gave J e password to key in n it was denied. Power man.

Can't blamed oso cos too damn bloodly long didn't go there le. Called my sis n she can't remember oso. Will call e office ppl up soon. Anyway, had asked J to borrow a touchlight from e security guard n we just moved e 2 containers tat I wan.

After moving e 2 containers tat I wan, we took a lift down n returned e touchlight to e security guard as he need to use soon.

After tat, we drove ard as it was raining n J wan to wash his hands. Tis show tat my stuffs at store is damn so called 'Super Duper Clean'. HaHa.

After awhile, e rain stopped n we quickly drove to my house to move those 2 containers. After moving them, J drove home n I at home.

Almost forgot tat I brought back 1 CD container too.

:) :) :) :)

No comments: