Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It's Been A Long Long Time....

Tis post will be a long post since super long time din update tis bloggie le.

It's been 10 months tat I din really update tis bloggie n finally here I am on 14 December 2011 at 12:20AM. Woot....

Well, realized time flies super fast. Remember last year ard tis time I was doing up my Year 2011 Resolutions n 1 year later which is now I will be doing the same thing again which will be Year 2012 Resolutions. But tis will be later on since I have 2 more weeks to go before Year 2012 coming. Tis means tat Year 2011 is ending soon. Hopefully, these remaining 2 weeks of Year 2011 will go smoothly for me in advance. Ok, shall pen down wat I'm gonna blog now.

Tis Year 2011 had been a lot of happenings for me. Got to noe a gal in Year 2010 n tot tat she is an OK person to be mixed ard wif. But it turned out to be a not OK person to be mixed ard wif. FYI, tis gal is a married person. Tis gal will texted me "Gd Morning SMS" everyday n other stuffs like her problems wif her MIL n all sort of things. At 1st, I will replied her texts but slowly I din reply her "Gd Morning SMS" texts everyday. Den slowly I asked her not to text me or contact me anymore. Tis is just a little stuff abt tis gal. There are some more but I dun wan to pen so much abt her in my bloggie. Wat for pen so much of her emo stuffs which it dosen't even concern abt me. Anyway, it's my bloggie not her bloggie n it's better to MYOB.

Ok, enough abt tis gal. Shall pen down abt me. Well, talking abt me I'm so happy to pen abt it since so long I din pen abt myself in tis bloggie. For myself, I'm happy to be wif someone for 1 year plus. It was like wow finally can be wif someone for R/S for quite long. Tis is my 1st R/S tat can be quite long. Hopefully, tis R/S will last long for me n I'm sure it will. It's better to stick to someone I'm happy wif than be someone I'm not happy wif. Told myself to treasure it.

Ok, enough abt R/S stuffs. Shall pen down something else. Pen down so much but din pen down the 10 months tat was not updated. Ok, shall pen tat now. Let me tink n recall. For January to October, nothing much except gg dating wif someone n gg for Jiaxi's gathering somewhere ard August. Den somewhere ard October my old iphone 3 giving me problem n brought it for repair 2 times le still the same problem haven't solved. In the end, I change to new iphone 4s. And for November till now, had been gg for jobs interview but none select me for the job yet. Some haven't call me for job interview yet. It's ok. Only a job still can search some more. Tat's abt all for the 10 months.

Oh ya.... Almost forgot. My lappy went dead n can't be use now. Currently using someone's lappy until I get a new one.

Well, tis time round shall update more posts for tis bloggie. If not, it seems so dead n it will be wasted. It oso stated on my Year 2011 Resolutions to blog more but in the end not even 1 post up. There will be one post regarding abt my job interview which I'm gg to pen down in separate post. Shall pen tat down soon.

In the meantime, will do up my Year 2012 Resolutions n tis will not be too soon as it is still early to post up here. Wat else???? Shall revamp the layout of tis bloggie to be a nice nice bloggie.

Tat's abt all for tis post. Shall update more posts as time goes by.





Stay Tune For Tis Bloggie.

No comments: