Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Go KKH

Today my sis n I bringing BB to KKH for a follow-up check-up.

Cabbed down to KKH n almost late for e appointment. When in e cab, suddenly realized tat I had forgot to bring BB milk bottle. But lucky over at KKH got shop tats sell. So we will go there n buy 1.

Upon reached, we opened e pram to put BB inside so we can wheeled her ard instead of carrying her. BB was quiet n looking ard in her pram until we reached e clinic n registered her Q number.

When measuring her weight n height, BB started to cry. Den we calmed her down n took a seat. After tat, BB's Q number was called.

We carried her in cos can't bring pram inside e consultation room. BB started to cry again while inside e consultation room. Den I took out my IPhone n on some music for her to listened n calmed her down.

But BB still cried non-stop while e doc was checking her. So e doc faster checked her n we faster calmed her down n she still crying while I talked to e doc. Told e doc BB oso had constipation.

One of e nurse oso carried her but she still haven't calmed down. So my sis carried her outside to walk n according to my sis BB had calmed down a bit.

After I had settled wif e doc, I was given a prescription chic n e appointment card wif request form to put laxative medicine inside BB's butt to make payment 1st den go to other room to do it.

Den my sis asked me to carry BB for a walk while she make payment. So I bring BB outside e clinic to walk n den sat down awhile to on music for BB to listen again.

After my sis had made a payment, she came out n called me to go into e other room for BB to put laxative medicine on her butt. BB cried while e nurse put laxative medicine on her butt.

Den e nurse asked wat time did BB drank milk n we told her e time n e nurse said can let BB drink milk le. We told e nurse tat we forgot to bring e milk bottle n she asked other nurse to bring some milk.

E other nurse went to get milk so slow n BB still haven't calmed down yet. So while we waiting for e other nurse, we on music to calm BB down.

Den finally e other nurse came back wif bottles of milk n she opened 1 for BB to drink. But BB drank halfway dun wan le n my sis said better leave n bring BB walked ard.

Finally, we got out of e clinic n we walked ard e shops there plus go pharmacy to collect medicines for BB. While waiting for Q number to be called, we saw some milk bottles there n went to take a look.

After looking at e milk bottles, we decided to go other shops look ard 1st b4 buying. But we need to collect medicines 1st. So we went to find a place to sit. And BB was quiet le.

After collecting e medicines, we went to other shop to look for milk bottles. But none caught our eyes. So we went back to e pharmacy to settle for 1.

After buying e milk bottle, we need to go le as BB had another appointment. So we went down to e basement for taxi stand. Halfway, BB hungry le. So we find a place to sit near e taxi stand n my sis went to wash milk bottle n made milk for BB to drink.

After BB had done wif her milk, we took a cab down for another appointment.

:) :) :) :)

No comments: