Nuffnang Ads

Friday, December 23, 2011

Go Bugis

Went to bugis wif J today. We went to haf our meal 1st. Went to KFC n it was super packed. So we had our meal at Yoshinoya instead.

After our meal, we went to BHG to buy something n walked ard Bugis Junction as it was raining. After e rain, we crossed over to Bugis Street to shop ard as I wanted to find Anti-Dust Cover to protect my IPhone charging port area when not charging IPhone as mine dun noe missing at where le. Black colour somemore which match my IPhone. It's ok if REALLY LOST. Den J oso looking for something for his IPhone. Cool sia.

We shopped n shopped, find n find n at last found 1 shop which got sell Anti-Dust Cover for IPhone charging port. They dun haf black so I bought pink colour. Just nice it match my IPhone cover colour. It cost me $1 buck per piece.

After tat, we went to Long John Silver to haf our dinner n headed for home.

:) :) :) :)

No comments: