Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Went To Toa Payoh

Went to Toa Payoh wif my sis n her guy fren today. Took his car as he was driving. When reached, we went to have lunch first. Went to Duck Rice Shop to eat. Can't remember the shop name liao. HaHa.... Ate watercress soup wif rice while my sis n her guy fren ate duck rice. After eating, we went to Popular as I need to buy clips. Den we headed to Kelly Hair Salon as my sis n I wanted to do our hair.

When reached Kelly Hair Salon, my sis n I parted way wif him as her guy fren went to meet his fren. We went straight in n there was so many ppl. Den 1 of e hairstylist served us while she was busy wif her customer. My sis told her she wanted to do treatment n I doing wash n blow. We requested for a hairstylist by the name of Isaac. But he was too busy wif his customer as he had a few customers. Haiz…. So we had no choice but to let other hairstylist to do our hair. Den we were led to sit down 1st. The hairstylist Isaac saw us n recognize us as my sis treatment was done by him e last time. Den one of e hairstylist had finished wif her customer so she came to entertain us. My sis got to do treatment 1st while I sat down to wait as treatment had to do quite long. Waited n waited for quite awhile, finally I was led to sit beside my sis to do wash n blow for my hair. I had to wait some more cos she had to entertain e male customer 1st. Haiz…. Den one of e hairstylist had finished wif her customer n came to entertain me. She asked me wat I’m doing n I told her I’m doing wash n blow. It was finally. HeHe…. Den she examined my hair n scalp. She said my scalp lotsa dandruff n oily. Haiz…. Tis I agree cos I had tis problems for quite long. Told her I dropped lotsa hair too. HaHa…. She went to bring shampoo n water. Den she wash n massage my head many times. It was so soo fu n relax. After tat, she led me to e basin to wash my hair wif water. I lie down to let her wash my hair. While she wash my hair, she asked want to put treatment for my dry end of my hair n I said ok. Den she went to take the treatment n put on e dry end of my hair n leave on for 10 minutes. Luckily, she covered me wif towel cos it was cold as e air-con was above e basins. Haiz…. After 10 minutes, she came to comb my hair n wash my hair wif water. Den went back to sit. She blow a bit n put Redken Soft Protein for dry hair on my hair n blow a bit again n spray Fuente Medicated Vita Voltage Tonic on my scalp to prevent thinning of hair. Den she continue to blow finish my hair. After blowing finished my hair, she showed me e Redken Scalp Relief Dandruff Control Shampoo for dandruff n Fuente Medicated Vita Voltage Tonic Spray for thinning of hair. I asked her whether have small bottle for Fuente Medicated Vita Voltage Tonic Spray for thinning of hair n she said nope oni big bottle. So no choice had to buy big bottle. Btw e Treatment cost $20. The total cost for my hair was $136 including Redken Scalp Relief Dandruff Control Shampoo n Fuente Medicated Vita Voltage Tonic Spray. The Redken Scalp Relief Dandruff Control Shampoo cost $38 n Fuente Medicated Vita Voltage Tonic Spray cost $58. The Wash n Blow cost $20. So Wash n Blow + Treatment + Redken Scalp Relief Dandruff Control Shampoo + Fuente Medicated Vita Voltage Tonic Spray will give the total. *Faint*

After doing our hair, my sis wanted to trim her eyebrows. So we went to In Beauty to trim her eyebrows. After tat, my sis called her guy friend to see where he was. So we went to e HDB Hub Taxi Stand to wait for him as he was driving. Den we headed to Toa Payoh Lorong 1/2 to have our dinner. We ate prawn noodles there. Den he sent us home.

Tis was my day today. :)

No comments: