Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Went To Bedok

Woke up at 9:40am in the morning. Checked on my com cos there were updates tat I had postphoned earlier on. The updates were completed so I juz signed in to my com n MSN. Checked my emails, see my FB n my blog. HeHe.... Den went to rest cos a bit tired. While resting, called my sis to ask her wat time she coming back n whether got plans to go anywhere. After chatting wif her on e phone, many thoughts came rushing to my mind. Hee....

Evening time ard 7pm, went to Bedok Central wif my sis to have curry chicken for dinner there as I was craving to eat it. HaHa.... It's a long time tat I didn't eat e curry chicken at Bedok. Took 2 pics if it b4 eating. The curry chicken still taste so nice. My sis was saying tat now it tasted so spicy. Told her maybe long time didn't eat their curry chicken so tasted so spicy. But I still like it no matter how spicy it is. HaHa.... Btw the curry chicken is at NTUC FoodFare Bedok Central. The stall name is Curry House. They oso sells other curry foods but I oni eat their curry chicken. Hope they dun mind me helping them to promote. :)

After eating, went to Watson to walk ard as my sis wanted to buy something from there. Den went to NTUC to buy batteries. After tat, home sweet home. :)



No comments: