Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Went To Compass Point N Jennifer's House

Meet Jennifer for lunch at 12:30pm at Compass Point. Got out of the house at 12pm to take a cab there. Spend $$$ 1st ting of e day. Haiz.... While on e cab, SMS Jennifer to tell her to get ready to get out of the house. Upon reached, SMS Jennifer again to let her noe. While waiting for Jennifer to arrive, went to Mr Bean to buy 1 pancake to fill my stomach 1st. Finally, Jennifer had reached. Den we went to Ajisen to have lunch 1st. When reached Ajisen, a waiter led us to a two-seater seat n menus on the table. We looked at the menus 1st b4 deciding wat to eat. At last, we had decided wat to eat n asked a waitress to take down our orders. We order set meals each. I ordered Hokkaido Scallop Ramen set wif Fried ToFu n ice lemon tea while Jennifer ordered Volcano Ramen set wif Cuttle n ice lemon tea. Our ice lemon teas were served 1st followed by our Cuttle n Fried ToFu. Lastly, were our Hokkaido Scallop Ramen n Volcano Ramen tat were served. B4 eating, took pics of them.










1st Pic - Cuttle n Fried ToFu, 2nd Pic - Fried ToFu n Cuttle, 3rd Pic - Fried ToFu n Cuttle, 4th Pic - Hokkaido Scallop Ramen, 5th Pic - Hokkaido Scallop Ramen, 6th Pic - Me Wif Hokkaido Scallop Ramen n 7th Pic - Me Wif Hokkaido Scallop Ramen.
After eating, shopped ard Compass Point as Jennifer wanted to buy clothes. We went into Fashion Lab but nothing caught Jennifer's eyes. Den went to Pepper Plus as they had sale on. Jennifer spotted a few tops n dresses n I didn't spotted cos none caught my eyes. HaHa.... Jennifer went to the fitting room to try n I asked her to try n let me see. Some suited her n some not. In the end, she bought 2 dresses. After Pepper Plus, we went to Metro to see some more clothes again. Jennifer spotted 3 skirts (black, yellow pokka dots n white). The black skirt was so plain tat Jennifer put it back without trying. Den we walked on to see some more. I spotted pink knitted cardigan n we went to fitting rooms to try. I tried on pink knitted cardigan n found it ok oni so I didn't buy it. As for Jennifer, she chose between white n pokka dots skirts. In the end, she chose white skirt as white is easily match colour tops. When approaching the cashier, she had 2nd thought n dun want to buy the white skirt anymore. After Metro, we went to Basement to shop. I went to Guardian Pharmacy to buy something while Jennifer went to shop ard the push cart. Bought Fybogel, Panadol Extra, Plaster N Cotton Buds. Spend $$$ again but no choice as these are the needs. The cashier over there was like so unlucky cos she ran out of $10 notes n the NETS machine out of order some more. Was gg to make payment by NETS when she said out of order so in e end I had to pay cash. Haiz.... Was not really the cashier day today. After Guardian Pharmacy, went to look for Jennifer at the push cart. She was trying on the shoes as there was promotion tat buy 1 get 1 free. She asked me want a not n I said nope. Cos none caught my eyes. HaHa.... So in the end she bought both pair for herself. :) After tat, we took a cab to her house cos she was tired to take LRT. It's been a long time since I went to her house. Upon reached, Jennifer on her laptop 1st. Den she let me see photos tat were taken wif her ex-colleagues. There were so many n I managed to finish see all. Saw some photos on her laptop too. There were many too n managed to finish see all too. While seeing the photos, I went to view my blog at her laptop. Guess wat? It was so slow downloading my blog as it does not happen when I went to view my blog at home. Tink maybe different internet speed. Den went to log in my FB at her laptop N guess wat. FB asked me to upgrade to internet explorer 7 as it was internet explorer 6. As the laptop is not mine, so I can't do anything. Haiz.... As Jennifer had some paperworks to do, I juz browsed my FB lo as my blog can't be viewed on her laptop. Haiz.... Den watched her doing her paperwaorks n chat wif her. HaHa.... :) At ard 10pm, left her house n walked to e bus stop to take Bus No. 163 to Toa Payoh Interchange. The walking distance was quite a distance n the area was quiet. Luckily opposite got coffeeshop tat open 24 hours so brighten up the area. The waiting time for the Bus No. 163 was so long n I'm alone at e bus stop some more. Haiz.... Finally, I saw a bus coming n it's Bus No. 163. Yay.... Boarded e bus n headed for Toa Payoh Interchange. The route was quite long but luckily at nite certain bus stop nobody so reached Toa Payoh Interchange quite fast. Upon reached Toa Payoh Interchange, went to buy a drink cos thirsty. Den I proceeded to wait at Bus No. 155 to proceed home. :)
Tis my day today.

No comments: