Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Prayer Garden Very Beautiful

Tis is really really beautiful.... Hope all who see tis post will enjoy n like it.... God bless! Jeremiah 29:11-13

Jeremiah 29:11-13
11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Prayer Garden.... Enjoy :)

When enter the Garden....
Click on the little lighting bug when it lands on the gate n
Juz follow the instructions....

Unlock the door wif the key (drag the key to the lock),
Follow the bug n open the gate.... When see the water
Fountain.... Click on it. I have never seen anyting like tis.

The website is http://www.prayerforthenations.com/prayergarden/flash.htm .

"The Lord is My Shield n Exceedingly Great Reward."

Jesus loves u!!

Welcome to the Prayer Garden

A journey, we trust you will find exciting, and inspirational to your prayer life, finding peace & rest, strength from these words of truth and solace from the storms in your life. A place you leave refreshed.

Gates are places of authority, where new beginings or endings of entering or leaving occur. Gates welcome you or are closed to you. Though this gate you will see good ahead of you. There is hope in your future, so use the key to move on.

Scripture: Enter with the password: "Thank you!" Make yourselves at home, talking praise. Thank him. Worship Him.

Psalm 100:4 The Message

Psalm 100:4 (NIV)
4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.

Prayer: Lord, teach me to pray.

The Fountain

Take a moment at the fountain to move from your head to your heart. Allow your wishes or dreams to come alive and turn them into prayers, asking God to fulfil them.
Each of the 7 stones have a message, scripture and prayer to help on your journey.

Truth

It will set you free. It is the most valuable asset you will ever possess. It stands the test of time and the more you build your life on it, the greater will be your way. If you build your life on a lie, the harder will be your way. Truth is not negotiable, or arbitrary, it's a constant.

Scripture: Jesus said, 'I am the Road, also the Truth, also the Life. No one gets to the Father apart from me.

John 14:6 The Message

John 14:6 (NIV)
6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Prayer: Lord, show me truth. Let my eyes see what You see.

Identity

When ordinary people discover the extraordinary Creator; they walk a journey that is as exciting as discovering the mystery of their identity. Your true identity is who you are in God as He describes you in His Word.

Scripture: You're blessed when you get your inside world--your mind and heart--put right. Then you can see God in the outside world.

Matthew 5:8 The Message

Matthew 5:8 (NIV)
8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.

Prayer: Lord, You know me inside and out. Show me who I am through Your Word.

Faith

What you believe you empower, whether for right or wrong, and daily you are living by faith in something whether you realize it or not. Your destiny may be imprisoned by your own thoughts. Your heart cannot believe what your mind cannot conceive. The thoughts in your mind and heart make you

Scripture: Nothing, you see, is impossible with God.

Luke 1:37 The Message

Luke 1:37 (NIV)
37 For nothing is impossible with God.

Prayer: Lord cause my faith to match the destiny and dreams You see for my life.

Communication

Communication is one of life's basics that should start with God. God is truth; God is love; God is light. Be honest with God about what you feel inside; you don't need to hide anything from Him for He knows you better than anyone else and loves you just the same.

Scripture: And when you come before God, don't turn that into a theatrical production either. All these people making a regular show out of their prayers, hoping for stardom! Do you think God sits in a box seat? Here's what I want you to do: Find a quiet, secluded place so you won't be tempted to role-play before God. Just be there as simply and honestly as you can manage. The focus will shift from you to God, and you will begin to sense His grace.

Matthew 6:5-6 The Message

Matthew 6:5-6 (NIV)
5 And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Prayer: Lord, teach me to communicate well, to listen and hear, to speak and relate, to everyone in my life.

Relationships

All of creation took place because God wanted relationship. He made mankind to have relationship with Him and with each other. Together is always more powerful than alone.

Scripture: Let me give you a new command: Love one another. In the same way I loved you, you love one another. This is how everyone will recognize that you are My disciples--when they see the love you have for each other.

John 13:34-35 The Message

John 13:34-35 (NIV)
34 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

Prayer: Lord, may I initate You so that I might have unity in all my relationships.

Dreams

Dreams are the seeds of reality. God is able to do infinitely more than our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes and dreams. Dream big!

Scripture: God can do anything, you know--far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us.

Ephesians 3:20 The Message

Ephesians 3:20 (NIV)
20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imaging, according to his power that is at work within us

Prayer: Lord You can do anything, far more than I can imagine in my wildest dreams, so pour out Your spirit and work within me.

Love

Love is the pillar on which the world rests. Love is intimate and personal. Love is the foundation of life, so let unconditional love increase in you.

Scripture: Love never gives up. Love cares more for others than for self. Love doesn't want what it doesn't have. Love doesn't strut, Doesn't have a swelled head, Doesn't force itself on others, Isn't always 'me first,' Doesn't fly off the handle, Doesn't keep score of the sins of others, Doesn't revel when others grovel, Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth, Puts up with anything, Trusts God always, Always looks for the best, Never looks back, But keeps going to the end.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 The Message

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 (NIV)
4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Prayer: Lord, all we need is love. May love be the foundation stone of my life.

The River

If you sin without knowing what you're doing, God takes that into account. But if you sin knowing full well what you're doing, that's a different story entirely. Doing, not hearing, is what makes the difference with God. Take a moment to confess your sins to God and allow Him to set you free.

Prayer of Salvation

The "prayer of salvation" is the most impotent prayer we'll ever pray. When we're ready to become a Christian, we're ready to have our first real conversation with God

Prayer:
"God, I recognize that I have not lived my life for You up until now. I have been living for myself and that is wrong. I need You in my life; I want You in my life. I acknowledge the completed work of Your Son Jesus Christ in giving His life for me on the cross at Calvary, and I long to receive the forgiveness You have made freely available to me through this sacrifice. come into my life now, Lord. take up residence in my heart and be my King, my Lord, and my Savior. From this day forward, I will no longer be controlled by sin, or the desire to please myself, but I will follow You all the days of my life. Those days are in Your hands. I ask this in Jesus' precious and holy name. Amen."

The Table

Take a moment to equip yourself with some of God's promises; found in the scrolls. Then let the stones build a shield around the promises you have found for your life.

Healing

"I'm hurt and in pain; Give me space for healing, and mountain air."

Psalm 69:29 The message

Psalm 69:29 (NIV)
29 I am in pain and distress: may your salvation, O God, protect me.

Provision

"GOD, my shepherd! I don't need a thing. You have bedded me down in lush meadows, you find me quiet pools to drink from. True to your word, you let me catch my breath and send me in the right direction. Even when the way goes through Death Valley, I'm not afraid when you walk at my side. Your trusty shepherd's crook makes me feel secure. You serve me a six-course dinner right in front of my enemies. You revive my drooping head; my cup brims with blessing. Your beauty and love chase after me every day of my life. I'm back home in the house of GOD for the rest of my life."

Psalm 23 The Message

Psalm 23 (NIV)
1 The LORD is my shepherd, I shall not be in want.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 he restores my soul.
He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Even though I walk though the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
6 Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

Direction

"What a God! His road stretches straight and smooth. Every GOD-direction is road-tested. Everyone who runs toward him makes it."

Psalm 18:30 The Message

Psalm 18:30 (NIV)
30 As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in him.

Fellowship

"You know the One who started it all; and you newcomers--such vitality and strength! God's word is so steady in you. Your fellowship with God enables you to gain a victory over the Evil One."

1 John 2:14 The Message

1 John 2:14 (NIV)
14 I write to you, fathers, because you have known him who is from the beginning. I write to you, young men, because you are strong, and the word of God lives in you, and you have overcome the evil one.

Consecration

"So let God work his will in you. Yell a loud no to the Devil and watch him scamper. Say a quiet yes to God and he'll be there in no time. Quit dabbling in sin. Purify your inner life. Quit playing the field. Hit bottom, and cry your eyes out. The fun and games are over. Get serious, really serious, Get down on your knees before the Master; it's the only way you'll get on your feet."

James 4:7-10 The Message

James 4:7-10 (NIV)
7 Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 8 Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded. 9 Grieve mourn and wail. Change your laughter to mouning and your joy to gloom. 10 Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up.

Favour

"What a stack of blessing you have piled up for those who worship you, Ready and waiting for all who run to you to escape an unkind world."

Psalm 31:19 The Message

Psalm 31:19 (NIV)
19 How great is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you, which you bestow in the sight of men on those who take refuge in you.

Peace

"And that's about it, friends. Be cheerful. Keep things in good repair. Keep your spirits up. Think in harmacy. Be agreeable. Do all that, and the God of love and peace will be with you for sure."

2 Corinthians 13:11 The Message

2 Corinthians 13:11 (NIV)
11 Finally, brothers, good-by. Aim for perfection, listen to my appeal, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you.

The Journal

The final scene is a place where you can be challenged to go beyond this place. Think about how you will walk your journey with your mind renewed, your sins forgiven and your life refreshed. When you are ready to go please take a few moments to enter any thoughts, words, pictures or impressions you have had while in the garden, into Prayer Journal that is on the bench.

We pray that you have enjoyed The Prayer Garden.

Tat's all abt The Prayer Garden. It was sent to me from my fren. :)

No comments: