Nuffnang Ads

Monday, August 11, 2008

Went To See Doc

Went to see Doc near my house today. It was the first time I seen a Doc near my house since I moved in here at Circuit Road last year Dec. The Doc asked me wat happened? Told him I had gastric n nausea. Doc asked 2 more questions again. Did u pass ur bowel regularly? Is it everyday? Told him not so regularly n not everyday. Den he used a thermometer to check my ears whether fever a not n asked me to lie on the bed to check my stomach. He pressed ard my stomach here n there to check n named all the syndrome. Wat he named them is wat I have. Den asked me to come down of bed to have a seat. He said I'm certified constipation patient n gave me medicines to take. He gave me Duphalac Syrup for constipation n Veragel for gastric. Haiz....

After seeing the Doc, went to buy lunch to bring home eat. Bought bittergourd soup wif rice n vegetable from mixed vegetable rice shop. Upon reaching home, had medicines first cos the medicines were b4 food. The Duphalac Syrup tasted so weird n like gg to kill me as the taste was still there after drinking lots of water. To tink tat I had to take the Duphalac Syrup 2 times per day as it taste so weird. No choice, if not constipation won't get better. Den had my lunch n the taste of the Duphalac Syrup was gone. As soon as I had finished my lunch, went to toilet to pass bowel. Tink the Doc pressed ard my stomach here n there so the bowel came as soon as I had finished my lunch. Haiz....

In the evening, went downstair to buy dinner. Bought bee hoon wet from zhu chao shop n went home. Upon reaching home, as usual had medicines first even though the Duphalac Syrup tasted so weird. Den had my dinner n watched TV. While watching TV, my head felt so giddy. Haiz....

Tis was my Monday n not my day too. :(

No comments: