Nuffnang Ads

Friday, August 08, 2008

Not My Day Today

Today was not my day cos 2 tings came attacking me. 1st sign in the morning was gastric plus nausea. *Faint*. So rested for awhile den chat on MSN. Gastric started to recover slowly by late afternoon. So find motivation to go CG at nite n meeting wif Jessie to go together was confirmed. B4 gg to get ready for CG, 2nd sign coming. Well.... Well.... Well.... tat was headache. Best. So took panadol n rested again. It doesn't seem to recover. Den Jessie MSN me n told her can't go CG today liao. Sianz.... Wanted to go CG but kana attacked by 2nd sign. Wat the hack. :(

So stayed at home to rest n watch TV lo. Didn't managed to rest properly cos so noisy n headache on again. Omg.... Really not my day today wif all these conditions. Haiz.... Hopefully, tml will be a better day for me. If not, gg to grumble again. *Pout*

No comments: