Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Went To PS N City Hall

Went to PS N City Hall today. Took Bus 65 from my house downstair bus-stop to PS. When reached PS, went to Daiso to look for A4 envelope but they dun haf I wan de. So didn't buy anything there. Den went Carrefour to look for A4 envelope n they got sell. So happy n I bought it to send resume to a company tat I'm interested in. Den meet my sis at there. Heez.... :)

After tat, we walked to Rendevous Kopitiam to eat. Ordered Roasted Duck Rice to eat. Heez.... :)


Roasted Duck Rice

After eating, walked to Internet Cafe at City Hall to print out my resume. Den realized tat my code at e Internet Cafe to use it to access e com had expired. So went up to e counter to get another code. If not can't use le. Haiz.... :P

After tat, took Bus 63 home. :)

No comments: