Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy 1st Bdae Cousin Hiroshi

Went to my cousin Hiroshi 1st bdae party at Bang Hiang Restaurant today. Took Bus 155 from my house downstair to Toa Payoh Interchange to meet my sis. Heez.... :)




Me

When reached Toa Payoh Interchange, called my sis to ask where was she. Den went to e Hello Kitty Shop to shop ard n went to Burger King to haf a drink n a dessert. Ordered Hershey's Sundae Pie n Ice Milo. Heez.... :)


Hershey's Sundae Pie


Ice Milo

While eating n drinking, my sis called n said she had reached n asked me where am I. Told her I'm at Burger King. Den she came n meet me there. After tat, went to duplicate house keys cos my sis had lost her house keys. The make keys uncle asked us to go back collect keys after 15 minutes later. So we walked ard Toa Payoh Interchange n went back to collect keys. The make keys uncle haven't finished yet n we stand 1 side to wait. Heez.... :)

After tat, we took MRT to my grandma's house. When reached my grandma's house, my Er Yi asked my sis to help her strengthen her hair wif a strengthener. Den my Xiao Yi, my sis n I went to collect cake at Emicake Shop which is opposite my grandma's house. Last time, e cake shop was near my grandma's house which was no need to cross e road just walked through shelter can le. After collecting e cake, crossed e road n walked back to my grandma's house. Heez.... :)

Waited for my Ah Gus n my cousin to drive cabs n car to fetch us to e Bang Hiang Restaurant at Chinatown. My 3rd aunt, my cousin Marcus, my sis n I took my 3rd Ah Gu's cab to go there. The rest of e family will take my Da Gu's cab n my cousin's car. When reached, saw my 2nd Ah Gu n his whole family waiting to cross e road. Den my 3rd aunt, my cousin Marcus, my sis n I alighted from my 3rd Ah Gu's cab as he went to park his cab. So we all went in to e Bang Hiang Restaurant to book seats 1st while waiting for e rest of e family to arrive. My 2nd Ah Gu oso got invite his JB relatives to come n celebrate his son Hiroshi 1st Bdae. Heez.... :)

We all waited n waited in e restaurant for e rest to come was so long n my sis said she hungry liao. I was so bored until I took a pic of e restaurant tissue paper wif it's name printed on it. Haiz.... :P


Restaurant Tissue Paper Wif It's Name Printed On It

Den finally my cousin n his family arrived le. But still need to wait for my 2nd Ah Gu's JB relatives to arrive. As e waiting time was too long for e foods to be served, the restaurant waitresses just served us e 1st dish without waiting any further for my 2nd Ah Gu's JB relatives to arrive. Den after e few minutes e 2nd dish was served. We all haven't finish e 1st dish den 2nd dish was served liao. Den followed by other dishes tat we all ordered. HeHe.... :P


1st Dish


2nd Dish


3rd Dish



4rd Dish


5th Dish

Den finally last of all was DESSERT. :)


Dessert

After all e dishes n dessert, we all gathered ard n sang Happy Bdae to my cousin Hiroshi. There was Happy Bdae music played too. Took e Bdae cake n some pics too. Wanted to take pic wif e Bdae boy but in e end didn't take. Heez.... :)


Bdae Cake


My Da Gu N My Cousin's Son Kieran


My Da Gu, My Da Kim N My Cousin's Son Kieran


Bdae Cake Again



My Cousin Hiroshi















The rest of e pics I dun noe how to name them le. So dun need to name them n let e rest of e pics do e talking. HaHa.... :)

After tat, had e bdae cake n my 3rd Ah Gu sent my aunt, my cousin Marcus, my sis n me home. My 3rd Ah Gu sent my sis n me home 1st. Heez.... :)

No comments: