Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Jobs Interview - Day 1

Went to Kaki Bukit for a job interview today. The company is Healthy Homes Marketing Pte Ltd. I applied for Administrative Clerk position. After e job interview, walked to bus stop to take bus to Eunos Interchange to take MRT to City Hall cos there will be another job interview for me in e afternoon at Wheelock Place. As it was early, went to Raffles City to haf my lunch 1st. Had Burger King Mushroom Swiss Single Meal for lunch.


Mushroom Swiss Single Meal

After lunch, went to internet cafe to check my mails b4 gg to Orchard. Den after tat, took MRT to Orchard. When reached, walked to Wheelock Place for another job interview. After tat, went back to City Hall internet cafe to do my stuffs until my sis finished her work den went to meet her at Toa Payoh for dinner. Went to e Duck Rice Shop to eat Aluminium Foil Chicken Wif Rice for dinner. Had Watercress Soup for dinner too.


Aluminium Foil Chicken


Watercress Soup

After dinner, walked ard Toa Payoh for awhile n took Bus 155 home. :)

No comments: