Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Went To Bedok

Went to Bedok today. Took Bus 66 from my house downstair. When reached, I alighted b4 e Bus Interchange cos need to post my resume to a job tat I'm interested in. Bought a stamp b4 I posted it. The stamp cost $0.50. A bit ex but for jobs no choice. HaHa.... :)




The Resume N Cover Letter Tat I Had Sent In

After tat, went to opposite coffeeshop to eat cos I was super hungry. Ordered a Sichuan Pork Ribs Herbal Soup n e stall person said I so long didn't go there le. Told e stall person tat I had moved house so seldom go there. Heez.... :)


Sichuan Pork Ribs Herbal Soup

After eating, went to photocopy my resume n went to NTUC to buy street directory cos my street directory dun noe where liao. Didn't see it for months le. Haiz.... After tat, went to NTUC FoodFare to da bao Spine Meat Soup for my dinner. Heez.... :)


Spine Meat Soup

Den walked to e bus interchange to take Bus 40 home. :)


PS: Will show e street directory pic another day.

No comments: