Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Went To Singapore Post Centre

Went to Singapore Post Centre today. Took Bus No. 135 there from my house downstair. Upon reached, went straight to Shenton Medical Group to see doc. Registered my name at e counter cos it was my 1st time visiting e doc at Shenton Medical Group. After tat I can go in to see doc le. Told e doc tat I had blocked nose n cough last nite n let her noe tat I had sore throat n blocked nose earlier on n had seen a doc le. Den she checked my upper body n asked me to breathe in n out. She gave me medicines n asked me to complete e antibiotics tat I had. Den I went out to wait for my medicines. Heez.... :)

After seeing doc, went to e food court to eat. Ordered Sliced Fish Mee Sua to eat cos can't really eat anyting else le. Haiz.... :P


Sliced Fish Mee Sua

After eating, went to e NTUC to buy sometings n went backed to e food court again to buy dinner backed home to eat. Bought Spine Meat Soup Wif Rice for my dinner. Den walked to e bus-stop to take bus home. Heez.... :)


My Medicines

Spine Meat Soup Wif Rice



PS: Kena quarentine for 7 days by doc. Can go bang wall liao lor. :(

No comments: