Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Nonsense By A Certain Someone

Today I was so pissed off wif a certain someone saying untruth stuffs abt me n threats. Tis was wat happen. My fren SC smsed me tis morning n here it's goes.


SC: Never go out there few days?

Me: Yup, tis week got went out. Y? :)

SC: Then Nvm. So hard to meet u. Think u were just making use of me those days.

SC: So no reply i take it as yes.

Me: Hi i tink u have misunderstand me already... I did not make use of u.... Jus don have e time 2 go out only... Don tink so much k...

I was like wah lao eh.... Can bang head on e wall liao lor. Wat a ting to say lor. Had being fren since secondary school until now le n she dare to say tis type of ting now lor. So pissed off plus dissapointed liao lor. And who was e one who gave me 4 missed calls tat day n said called out n accidentally dialled my hp no wrongly when I called back. Dun take me as a fool lor. If accidentally called wrongly, won't gave me 4 missed calls lor. I find it weird lor. Haiz.... :(

And btw who was e one who said she wan to go gym to do exercise as gg out shopping wif me will spend $$$$$. Did I say anyting abt tat? NO. I said not bad can go gym to do exercise n supported her to go for it. She had her time booked at gym doing exercise every weekends n I oso had plan for my time too. Is it wrong for me to have plan for my own time when she was at gym doing exercise? And pls dun be childish can. Wan to do childish acts n have childish tinkings, go back to primary school lor. I'm not into these kind of childish acts n tinkings. Dun tink do all these I will like soft-hearted n scared. I'm sorry to say tis: I WON'T. Had in enough of all these le. So pls stop all these nonsenses. :(

Had been noeing her for 11 years, 8 months n 8 days le n tis was how she sees in me. SO UTTERLY DISAPPOINTED IN HER LE. :(

No comments: