Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Went To Bedok

Went to Bedok wif my sis tis morning today to see doc. Cabbed down to there. When reached, went to e 24-Hours Clinics to register to see doc for sore throat n blocked nose plus a bit of feverish. Den e nurse used e thermometer to take down my temperature n asked me to sit to wait for my turn to see doc. Finally, it was my turn to go in. Went in wif my sis n told e doc tat I had sore throat n blocked nose plus a bit of feverish. Den e doc checked my throat n e back of my body. My heart almost popped out when e doc tot I kena H1N1 some more. Scared me sia. Tink e doc tink too much le. Haiz.... :P Den went out to sit n wait to collect medicines n make payment. :P

After tat, went to eat porridge wif vegetables n meat. And my sis went to work le. :)



Porridge Wif Vegetables N Meat

After eating, went to NTUC to buy sometings n went to Bedok Bus Interchange to top-up my ez-link card n walked to e Bus No. 40 berth to proceed home. Heez.... :)


My Medicines


PS: Saw an accident while on e bus near e Petrol Station at Merpati Road. 2 cars banged each other n e bus driver had e hard time turning in. Haiz.... :P

No comments: