Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Went To Singapore Post Centre

Went to Singapore Post Centre wif my sis today. Took a cab there cos waited for bus so long. Haiz…. Upon reached, went to Popular to buy something. Wanted to buy black ink cartridge for my printer, but they out of stock. Haiz…. So went to Home N Office to check whether have a not. HaHa…. Luckily, they have sell black ink cartridge for my printer model. So I bought lor. Hee…. After tat, went to have dinner. Went to Waffle Factory to have our dinner. We ate Waffle wif Ice-creams. I had A&W Root Beer while my sis had plain water. :)





After dinner, went to This Fashion to renew the membership card cos expired liao. While walking to e cashier counter to renew the membership card, saw 1 halterneck top tat I fancy. So considered 1st n went straight to the cashier counter to renew the membership card. I was asked to fill in e form 1st n they gave a new membership card on the spot. Tink it’s oni temporary n had to wait for e actual membership card to be posted. HaHa…. Den went back to e halterneck top tat I fancy n finally bought it. Haiz…. Luckily, got 30% (included membership card 10%) off e usual price. HaHa…. After tat, took a cab home as my sis was gg to her fren’s chalet for bdae celebration.

Tis is my day today. :)

No comments: