Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Went To Bedok

Went to Bedok Blk 85 hawker to have dinner again. Tis time round not taking bus. My sis came back from work at ard 7 plus n said her guy fren gg to join us to Bedok Blk 85 hawker to have dinner. HaHa.... Saved bus fare cos her guy fren got car. At abt 9pm, her guy fren reached downstair n called my sis hp n asked us to go down. Den we went to Bedok Blk 85 hawker together. Upon reached, we were looking for carpark to park e car as e carpark was full. So had to wait n wait. Finally, there was an empty space to park e car. Den we got down from e car to walk to e hawker. As my sis n her guy fren went to withdraw some cash from ATM, I sat stoned at e hawker. HaHa.... Finally, they were backed from ATM n ordered foods to eat. I ate fish n chips, my sis ate chilli fish n chilli sotongs n her guy fren ate hokkien mee. The fish n chips tat I ate was not so nice. Haiz.... After dinner, her guy fren drove us home.

As for my neck stiff condition, it was still e same. Haiz.... :(

Tis was my day today. :)

No comments: