Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Went To Bedok

Woke up at 11am m found my neck was stiff. Haiz.... Can't moved my neck at all so rested for awhile n applied yoko yoko. But still the same. Tink I'm old liao. Can't even wash my hair. Haiz.... Ordered KFC for lunch as my sis n I were lazy to go downstair to eat. HaHa.... After eating, my neck still e same. So I rested again. Haiz....

In the evening time, went to Bedok wif my sis to see doc for stiff neck as it won’t recovered after I applied yoko yoko. Took Bus No. 66 there. Upon reached, went to see doc first. The Doc asked me wat happened? Told him my neck was stiff e whole day. Den he checked n asked me to try move my neck left n right. Den he said my neck very stiff n needed injection to relax e muscles. I was like INJECTION???? Den he asked me to lie down on e bed n asked a nurse to come in. Luckily, it was a small injection. Haiz…. After e injection, he said I had to take medicines to stop e pain n relax e muscles. Den he asked me to take a seat ouside. Haiz…. Finally, the nurse had prepared e medicines. There were 3 packets of medicines to consume n 1 tube of gel to apply for the stiff neck. Spent $74.90 for medical fee. So ex. Haiz…

After tat, me n my sis walked to Blk 85 hawker to have dinner. I ate sliced fish bee hoon while my sis ate congee. After dinner, went to go 7-Eleven to buy potato chips. Den we walked to the bus stop tat had Bus No. 66 to proceed home.

Tis was my day today. :(

No comments: