Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Went To Orchard

Went to Orchard today. Meet my sis at Wisma Atria as she went to meet her fren earlier. Took a cab there. The cab driver was tinking of dropping me down at Ngee Ann City Taxi Stand. HaHa…. Upon reached the Ngee Ann City Taxi Stand, there were many cabs there. So the cab driver dropped me off at Wisma Atria Taxi Stand. Den I went straight into Wisma Atria to call my sis tat I had reached n took the escalator down to basement. While gg down e escalator n trying to get through my sis on e phone, saw Zhenhuan walking towards e escalator at basement 1. Btw he was not taking e escalator. HeHe….

Tis is Zhenhuan. :)

While trying to get through my sis on e phone, went to Taka to buy chocolate fish pancake to eat. Cos craving for tat when on e cab. HaHa…. Finally, I can get through to my sis on e phone n will meet at the water fountain at basement 2 of Ngee Ann City. After all e calling n calling, my phone like gg to burst. Haiz…. Den I sat at e water fountain there while eating my chocolate fish pancake. Saw a puppy oso. It was brought by it’s owner. HaHa…. Thought shopping centre is not allowed for pets. Anyway, the puppy was so cute. Too bad I didn’t took pic of it. Hee….

After eating e chocolate fish pancake, called my sis again to ask where was she. She said she was at Wisma Atria Forever 21 so I went there to look for her. Finally, got to meet my sis outside Forever 21 n we went to shop inside there. After Forever 21, we went to shop Cotton On. Saw some clothes tat were nice n we went to fitting room to try them. After trying them, got to buy 1 of them n returned the rest. HaHa…. Spend $$$ again. Haiz…. My sis bought a polo tee while she still considering e mini denim skirt. HaHa…. After Cotton On, we went for dinner.

While gg up e escalator to e food republic food court upstair Wisma Atria, we went to shop Flash N Splash. But bought nothing just window shopped inside. HaHa…. After tat, went up to e food republic food court for dinner. We went to eat Express Teppan-Yaki for dinner. I had Teppan-Yaki Mushroom Set wif apple juice while my sis had Teppan-Yaki Prawn With Garlic wif apple juice for dinner. :)

After dinner, went to Ngee Ann city Watson to buy something n went back to Cotton On Wisma Atria as my sis had considered of buying e mini denim skirt. HaHa…. After tat, we went to Lucky Plaza bus-stop to wait for Bus No. 65 to proceed home. The Bus No. 65 arrived jus nice n we boarded in as not so many ppl inside e bus n more vacant seats. When e bus reached Serangoon, there were many Bangalas boarded e bus. They bought so many foodstuffs n the smell of the foodstuffs were so strong tat I can’t breathe. Omg…. Luckily, I can tahan until reached home. Haiz….

Tis was my day today. :)

No comments: