Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

What A Weather Today....

Today I went out with Charles Da Ge to Sim Lim Square as he wants to buy LCD for a better vision and I want to buy keyboard for my comfy. We walked around Sim Lim Square first before settle down with our stuffs.

After Sim Lim Square, I went to Charles Da Ge's house to see his dog. His dog is so cute and like to play with her bear. This was the first time I seen a dog playing a bear. :)

We went to Toa Payoh Centre to have dinner as Charles Da Ge had an appointment there. We ate MacDonald. After MacDonald, it rained heavily and I had to wait for the rain to stop before shop and walk around Toa Payoh Centre. Wat a weather today.

Luckily the rain rained for half an hour. Then I walked around Courts first before shop and walk around Toa Payoh Centre. When I passed by a salon named De Element, I saw Yang Li Bing and Margeret Lee talking to each other. The salon was opened by Yang Li Bing.

I went to the Mos Burger to have a drink and a minestrone soup as I need to sit down to rest my legs. The place was so noisy and can't relax at all. After finished my light stuffs, I went off cos can't stand the noise people made at the Mos Burger.

I went to the bus interchange to take Bus 31 to go home. It was a single deck bus and I took out my lousy MP3 to listen to music as to relax myself.

Got to go now cos very tired. Bye.

No comments: