Nuffnang Ads

Friday, October 19, 2007

Artistry Class....

It's Friday again.... Saturday and Sunday coming soon and time flies very fast. Soon it will be the end of the month.

Today I went for Artistry Class. In case there are people who don't know wat Artistry is, Artistry is a skin care product. It was interesting and enjoyable course to learn. I learnt about proper facial wash, applying masque and applying eye cream.

We had our make-up removed using Eye & Lip Remover and Gentle Action Makeup Remover. Then we went for skin analysis to check on our skin. After that, we used Polishing Scrub to scrub our face. Then we applied masque on our face and leave it to dry. After drying,we rinse with water to clean off the masque. Then we applied eye cream around the eye area. And tat's the end of the lesson for today.

This was the first time I learnt a facial skills like a beauty salon outside. I need to practice often to master the skills so tat I can do facial on my own and save money for the beauty salon. HeHe....

After the Artistry Class, home sweet home. Then I headed to Raffles Hotel to take Bus 14 home. While walking near the bus-stop, bus 14 came. It was a single deck bus and the entrance was almost crowded. When the bus reached Suntec bus-stop, my heart almost pop out like asking me to get off the bus to wait for a double deck one. In the end, I didn't got off cos Bus 14 have to wait quite long as it was quite late already. So I had to tahan the crowd in the bus cos I knew there was a bus-stop which many people will got down. But luckily the bus-stop tat I mentioned, many people got down and the bus got lots of space. But I was still standing on the bus. While standing on the bus, funny thing happened. There was this bus-stop (don't know which) a girl got on the bus and stand beside me. After about 2 bus-stops, 2 guys from the back of the bus going to alight. Then I walked straight in for the seat. This was where I got a shocked of my life. She was sitting beside me. So funny. First she stand beside me. Then sat beside me. Sounded so eerie. But in the end, she got off the bus first and will never see her already.

Tat's all. Sleeply and Tired Now.

Bye.

No comments: