Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, October 21, 2007

BDT Last Lesson Today....

Today I meet Jennifer at 10.30am at Marine Parade Central Macdonald for breakfast cos i'm her manicure & pedicure model for her last lesson. Then we went to see VCDs at BlueMax Shop and walked around.

After that, we went for the lesson for manicure and pedicure which i am her model. Jennifer helped me do my fingernails and polished my fingernails. Then she helped me do my toenails and polished my toenails. After the manicure and pedicure lesson, we went to nearby to eat kuehs. The kuehs were delicious.

Then we went to took Bus 32 to Bugis. We walked around Bugis Junction and bought ice-cream to eat and headed to Bugis Street. Jennifer bought a watch and her manicure stuffs.

After Bugis Street, we took MRT to City Hall to have our dinner. We went to Capitol Building to eat chicken rice. Then we headed to Centre for my BDT Last Lesson. The BDT Last Lesson went smoothly with everyone spoken on the stage. For me, I spoke about I went for Artistry Class.

After BDT had finished, I went to Raffles Hotel to take Bus 14 home.

Tat's all for today.

Bye.

No comments: