Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Artistry Class Again....

Today I woke up at 10am and I rested for half an hour then prepare myself to go to Funan Food Court to meet Frances and Anthony for lunch at 12.30pm. After lunch, we went to have our Artistry Class. The Lesson for today are eyebrow trimming and make-up.

We were told to clean our face using Toner and moisturies our face using Moisturizer before eyebrow trimming and putting on make-up. We had our eyebrow trimming first then followed by the make-up.

Here are the Step-By-Step Make-Up:

1) Foundation
2) Concealer
3) Eyebrow Shaping
4) Eye Shadow
5) Mascara
6) Eye Liner
7) Brusher
8) Lipstick


I learnt about proper wats of eyebrow trimming and make-up.

After Artistry Class, I went to Orchard Paragon to look for my sister for her break time. She said the make-up on my face was nice. After her break, I took a bus to go home.

Tat's all for today.

Bye.

No comments: