Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Jobs Interview

Recently, I had been busy going for jobs interview that I had applied for in the newspaper.

Yesterday, I went for 2 jobs interview directly from the company. One at CPF Building and the other one at Race Course Road. I went to a job agency for interview too. The job agency is Staff Solution and it is situated at Robinson Tower. I almost got myself lost at Robinson Road cos I can't find the building itself. Luckily, I had called up the agency for directions.

After the jobs interview, I went to Burger King at OUB Centre at Raffles Place. Before I started eating, my hp rang non-stop and I had to entertain my hp. All the jobs that I applied for called me up to fix an interview. I was so busy that I had no time to eat cos I had to rash to Race Course Road for an interview.

After that interview, I went to meet my insurance agent at Bedok Interchange at 8pm. While on the way on the bus, I realised I was very hungry cos I didn't had my lunch. And I feel a little giddy. Luckily, I had da bao the Mushroom Swiss from Burger King and I ate that.

After meeting my insurance agent, I went straight home.

Today, I went to my ex-company to collect my salary but the HR person was having an interview for quite long. As I had an interview at the job agency, I didn't wait for her to come out. Cos I had to hurry. I feel very bad leaving without taking my salary.

The job agency I went today is P-Serv and situated at International Plaza. I was interviewed by 2 consultant at P-Serv.

After the interview, I went to eat cos i was very hungry. I ate 2 bowls of macoroni soup. The macoroni soup was delicious that I almost want a 3rd bowl. After that, I went to the Watson to shop. I bought a hanaplast cos I had injured my hand today.

Then I came to Internet Cafe at City Hall. I checked my emails and apply for jobs in the newspapers and try my luck at the jobs web site.

After that is home sweet home.

No comments: