Nuffnang Ads

Friday, April 13, 2007

About Today

This morning I woke up and found myself having giddyness. So I can't go for an interview at 11am. I had to call up my job agency to change the timing to afternoon. So I rest until afternoon then got up to get myself ready for an interview at 4.30pm.

It had been raining since yesterday and this afternoon. Luckily, when I got out of the house, the rain had stopped. I went to the nearby coffeeshop to eat chicken rice. After that, I took a cab down to Tampines for an interview.

The company I went for interview is a primary school. The school is call ChongZheng Primary School. I was so nervous for the interview cos this was the first time I went to a school for interview. Anyway, they will get back to me if I am selected for the job by next week.

By the way, this school have 2 security guards. I was told to get the visitor pass over the security area. They asked me what am I doing at the school and I told them I came here (the school) for an interview. They even asked whether I came alone or with someone and I told them I came alone. What the questions to ask for.

After the interview, I went to Tampines Mall to have a drink. I went to Yoshinoya since down there not so many people. I ordered Ramen to eat some more. I think I'm going to get fat if I continue to eat non-stop and craving for foods.

After that, I went to Internet Cafe to look for jobs and email for jobs from the newspapers. So far, I only managed to email one newspaper.

I will go home after this cos so tired. I think I will sleep inside the bus. Hopefully, I won't sleep until Bedok Interchange. It's so pai seh to let the bus driver to wake me up. It happened to me before.

That's All!

No comments: