Nuffnang Ads

Friday, April 20, 2007

Got A Job Today.....

Today, I went to a job interview at Far East Shopping Centre. The company I went for interviewed is Evergreen Green Group. I had applied for a job there. The position is HR / Administrative Assistant. The company is small. They had 5 staffs there and a vacant desk. No wonder they want to employ one more staff.

After the job interview, I went to eat Burger King at Liat Towers. I ate one set of mushrooms swiss burger with fries and drinks. After eating, I called up all the missed calls from my phone. Some of them asked me to go for an interview on monday. But I had to change the appointment cos my schedule for monday is fully booked. One company was so nice. They asked me to go for an interview on Wednesday. One of the call was from a job agency and they asked a lot of questions then never asked me to go down for an interview. They said they will helped me keep a lookout for jobs. But I don't think they will keep a lookout for jobs. And it will be very long then reply. I was halfway through the missed calls when a familiar number called me. I quickly picked the phone and answered. It was from a company that I had interviewed for a job as a Sales / Administrative Officer post. The staff of the company asked me whether can I start work on monday and I said yes. I was so happy cos I was SELECTED by the company.

At last, I don't have to go for all the job interviews and I think it's ok not to go cos I had already found a job.

The company that I was selected by is at Loyang Drive. The Company is Sin Hong Huat Aluminium Pte Ltd and their products are Aluminiums. They had two offices. One at Loyang Drive and the other one is at Defu Lane 7. It was quite near to my ex-company location. So coincedence.

After eating, I went to window shop at Orchard for a while. Then I went to Internet cafe at City Hall to check my emails. When I opened my email inbox, I saw an unfamiliar mail. I opened it and to my surprised, it was YongMei from Love972 who sent me a mail. She asked me whether I'm free tomorrow for a phone recording for 男生女生配 cos she can't get through my phone. Then suddenly I remembered that I had sent an email to her for the get to know August from 男生女生配. I quicky replyed her through email.

After that, I went home happily cos two good news had happened today.

No comments: